Sunday, May 24, 2009

Today, Jean-Paul, Marilyn and Lola left about noon today and then the rest of us headed to the locks in Ballard. I had never been on a weekend before and I was amazed at the amount of boat traffic. I think everyone found it interesting as only Jax, Dex, Cars and I had been to see locks operated before. There were virtually no fish in the salmon ladder of course. My kids and I will go back in July for sure to see the return of the sockeye salmon.

We later went to dinner at Maggiano's. I think I have enough leftover food in my fridge to last a week! They feed you soooo much.

Marc, Marlene, Melissa and Danielle head home tomorrow afternoon. I have really enjoyed their visit and when Jean-Paul et al were here.

I'll miss everyone when the last of them have gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment