Sunday, July 30, 2006

We've turned the corner

I am whispering this because I do not want to jinx it...Potty training is happening fast and furious here. Cars has been diaper-free since Tuesday (pull-ups at night only) and he has had one accident since Thursday night (a bm - gross!) yesterday. I am so proud of him. He is a champ!

I will not complain but I need to comment that last week it was 100 and this week it is 60. WTF? How about a nice reasonable 75 degrees?

Oh, and I spoke to my sister on Friday night. I called my mom at my Aunt's house and my mom handed my sister the phone. I think for fear of embarrassing herself in front of my aunt and my cousin's family, my sister took the phone and spoke to me like it was just last week when we last spoke. Too strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment