Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Summer O'Fun 2006 Day 22

Today, we went to a park in Redmond that has farm animals (pigs, goats, horses, rabbits and chickens). I thought it would be fun for the kids to have a scavenger hunt so I made copies of Katie's list from her 50 days of Summer (week 2) but then left the 10 copies of the list at home in my rush to get out the door. Doh!

The kids entertained themselves by digging in mole holes, collecting sticks and counting the piles of horse droppings as we walked along the trail. Ah, to be a kid again. ;)

Stephen has been watching and re-watching RUSH in Concert: 30th Anniversary World Tour. The songs bring back so many memories from high school. And then this week my brother sent me a link to a huge list of 80's Videos. Some great memories there too.

No comments:

Post a Comment