Thursday, July 20, 2006

Summer O'Fun 2006 Day 24

Cars is wearing underwear. He is not potty trained but we are working on it. Only four accidents yesterday. And two loads of laundry.

Today we are going to the beach. It is going to be HOT. Then the next three days are going to be scorchers! And of course this weekend is the Big Software Company's Annula Summer Picnic. Usually it is held the last weekend in July but they moved it this year up one weekend because historically temperatures are 10 degrees cooler that weekend. Well, not this year! It is to be in the 90's here. And again, that is very HOT for this area.

This week has been odd for me. I have been off a day all week. On Tuesday, I thought it was still Monday so I forgot we had milk delivered and I left the milk in the milk box until 5pm (it is delivered about 8am!). Good thing it was cool on Tuesday and the milk was still cool when I took it out. Then last night I completely forgot it was Wednesday (although Stephen worked late, as he does every Wednesday) and I forgot to watch
Project Runway!! Eeep! And I forgot to DVR it. I will have to catch it later this week.

Ok, off to pack for the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment