Monday, July 10, 2006

Summer O'Fun 2006 Day 16

Today it is overcast and threatening rain so I did not take the kids to golf. I hate golfing when it is wet so I won't do that to them. Fortunately, we pay as we go so we aren't out any money. I think Ash is disappointed with me though because she wanted her kids to go but Gav won't go if Jax doesn't and so she is stuck with her kids today and tons o'clean-up after their weekend camping trip.

We took the training wheels off Dex's bike yesterday. My God, you would think we were torturing him the way he wailed about it! Stephen then took him to the school so he could ride on the soccer field (dirt) and he did fine. He came home all proud of himself and got to sit in the celebration chair at dinner time.

We are having NO luck in the potty-training department. I think I will just need to bite the bullet and put regular underwear on Cars. Time to pull out the carpet cleaner!

Now I will try to figure out what we will do today. I'll check out Katie's 50 Days of Summer for inspiration (we did all-day Movie Day on Friday, which was SoF Day 15).

No comments:

Post a Comment