Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Happy Stressday. Today will be a whirlwind of activity. But first I must tell you that Cars's fever broke and he slept through the night again (yeah for him!).

Besides all of the running around I have to do today, I will be registering Dex for kindergarten. Funny, I don't really feel as sad about it as I was about registering Jax. I am very excited for Dex to be going to kindergarten. He is excited about it too. I have decided against the multi-aged class I wanted to put him in (he would be in the same class room for k-2) for several reasons, but the biggest is that the cost to us for full-day k would be $2400. And if we are moving that money could be better spent elsewhere. Plus he would miss out on riding the school bus (only kindergarteners get a bus from our neighbourhood, and only 1 way!).

Right now I am concentrating on beating this migraine. I just popped an Imitrex and I hope the tightness in the chest does not come with it this time. Once I have weaned Cars I will try one of the other two triptan drugs that do not have that side effect.

I need to head to Costco shortly. Then home to feed Dex and Cars and get Dex off to school (I will not forget to pick him up). I also will be volunteering during kindergarten registration from 5-7pm then rush off to the Little League meetings (already in progress).

Oooh, the Imitrex is kicking in and I can feel the heaviness. I think I shall go lie down on the couch for a bit.

(and yes I edited the original post for anyone who may have read it).

No comments:

Post a Comment