Sunday, March 27, 2005

Happy Easter. We were up at the crack of dawn (as we are every morning really) and I trucked the kids off to 7:30am Mass. I forgot to bring a pucky (aka pacifier) fir Cars so I made the very wise decision to move us into the Crying room. He was so loud "DADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! DADAAAAAAAAAAAA!" he would scream over and over again every time he saw a man. (and yes, I do use a pucky as a noise stopper, not just a pacifier).

After Mass we scooted home for an egg hunt which took place in the living room because it is pouring rain. Last Easter was beautiful and I took some great pictures of the kids and a very nice family picture. No pictures this year. My CF card is corrupt and I tried to use the one from Jax's camera but it did not work. No film for my SLR so no Easter pics. I feel like the worst mom in the world!

Speaking of moms, mine is arriving in about 4 or 5 hours. I am both looking forward to her visit and wondering how long until she drives me crazy.

Off to help Stephen with preparations for a yummy turkey dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment