Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Summer O'Fun 2007 Day 31

Not much fun around here again. Well, Stephen took Jax and Dex to buy some books for our trip. He also bought they both new golf bags for them.

Cars was very lethargic today and very hot so I finally took his temperature. The readings I got scared me - 104.9, 105.1, 106.9! I thought for sure my thermometer was broken but it took my temperature just fine. Cars would not take any Advil because he was sure it was going to make him barf, like it did the night before (he barfed up the o.j. right after I gave him Advil). I called the nurse line and they told me to get him to a doctor. I was able to get an appointment at the ped's office. His temperature had dropped a few degrees by the time we got there but the doctor told me that no air travel for him if he keeps spiking a fever. Also, we need to take him back if he is still spiking a fever on Thursday. So, I need to call the airline tomorrow to see what we can do about our flights. I will send Stephen, Dex and Jax and then Cars and I will go when he is better. But, that is only if his temperature does not break.

No comments:

Post a Comment