Monday, September 03, 2007

Ugh - I hate this weather. It is humid today which of course means that I have a migraine. Completely sucks. It is 72 degrees outside but feels like about 92 because of the humidity. Blech.

Tomorrow is our 14th anniversary so Stephen made a wonderful meal for me tonight - ribeye steaks, baked potatoes and grilled veggies. Unfortunately, since I have a migraine I did not enjoy it as much as I should have.

Tomorrow is also the first day of school. Jax and Dex will walk in their new shoes and I will drive to the school with the huge pile of school supplies. I should have had my act together a little more last week and I could have dropped off the 5 reams of paper, 3 boxes of kleenex and 1 box of baby wipes. I cannot expect them to lug them to school tomorrow, along with the rest of their supplies (hell, *I* can barely carry all that). Oh, I just remembered that I need to put a roll of wet wipes (not baby wipes) in Jax's supplies to keep in his desk to clean his desk when he feels he needs to do so.

Ok, time to tuck the kids into bed. Then it will be my turn to get into bed to sleep off this migraine.

No comments:

Post a Comment