Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Well, I got my ads back and my sitemeter but I have lost my blahg format and all of the comments for the past 7 years. Heavy sigh. Comments can now be made in the blogger comment section (had always had that turned off).
I feel really blue today and I am not sure why. I had some disturbing dreams last night and that might be part of it. And the new facebook format sucks so I feel that I have lost the ability to keep in touch with some friends because I just do not want to go there. I have disliked a lot of the changes they've made over the years but this one takes the cake. It feels a lot like about.com changed their format and I lost touch with a lot of friends from the stay-at-home parents forum. Sure, a lot of them were on other forums on delphiforums but there was not one place where everyone was an active member.
Ok, the younger kids get out of school in 1.5 hours. Time to stop sulking and get on with the day.

1 comment:

  1. Oh noes!! Lost SEVEN YEARS worth of comments?!? Totally sucks.
    Thanks for stopping by my corner of the internet. Yeah, the Pioneer Woman IS pretty much rich as Croesus. Oh well...maybe in my next life....

    ReplyDelete