Sunday, May 01, 2011

"Highlights" from April

It has so long since I updated so here are a few "highlights" from the month:

  1. I am now the mother of a teenager! Jax turned 13. The days are long but the years are short.

  2. My mom came for a visit and I did not feel like slitting my wrists. And she was here a week! I didn't even think to call her Killjoy once.

  3. I have gained 8 pounds but it looks like 20. My pants do not fit and I look like the Michelin man. Must.do.something.now! (almost wrote soon <-- that's my problem - soon never comes!

  4. I said NO (or just did not respond) to 8 additional volunteer requests in April. Of course the one extra one that I said YES to was the one that I completely forgot about (bringing in shredded cheese for the monthly teacher appreciation lunch - oops!

  5. Went to the Skagit Valley Tulip Festival for the first time ever (I've only lived here 12 years). It was gorgeous!

  6. Have finally bested the woodpecker!(covered the hole with hardware cloth and installed a deterrent.

  7. Stayed up all night to watch the Royal Wedding and I am still tired



And that was my month. Hopefully this month will be more interesting and there will be more posts from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment