- I am now the mother of a teenager! Jax turned 13. The days are long but the years are short.
- My mom came for a visit and I did not feel like slitting my wrists. And she was here a week! I didn't even think to call her Killjoy once.
- I have gained 8 pounds but it looks like 20. My pants do not fit and I look like the Michelin man. Must.do.something.now! (almost wrote soon <-- that's my problem - soon never comes!
- I said NO (or just did not respond) to 8 additional volunteer requests in April. Of course the one extra one that I said YES to was the one that I completely forgot about (bringing in shredded cheese for the monthly teacher appreciation lunch - oops!
- Went to the Skagit Valley Tulip Festival for the first time ever (I've only lived here 12 years). It was gorgeous!
- Have finally bested the woodpecker!(covered the hole with hardware cloth and installed a deterrent.
- Stayed up all night to watch the Royal Wedding and I am still tired
And that was my month. Hopefully this month will be more interesting and there will be more posts from me.