Thursday, December 28, 2006

I am have a good start on my goal to get rid of some of the stuff in my house! Today, I gave away some baby stuff to my SIL while she and my brother came by for a short overnight visit. Whoo-hooo!

Today was a very cold winter day (for here). We had snow again yesterday (what is up with this winter?!) and it became all crunchy today. The sky was so blue so we decided to go tubing in the mountains. However, when we arrived there were about 400 people in line in front of us to pay for the session so we turned around and stopped in this little area down the street and just went tobogganing. It was such a blast! Jax is such a kamikaze!

Edited to add some photos from yesterday (click for larger if you like):


 
Dex sliding down a mini-hill sans sled



Cars kicking back enjoying the snow



Jax racing down the hill



Stephen making a snowball (Look at that blue sky! 
A rarity for me to see in the winter!)



Enjoying hot chocolate after sledding

No comments:

Post a Comment