Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Summer O'Fun Day 10 (2008)

Today the boys had golf (which had been moved for this week only from Monday to today). I signed Cars up too and he had such a good time and he looked like such a big boy walking off carrying his little golf bag. I should have taken my camera!

While the kids were golfing, I had to take my car in to have my brakes inspected. It took over 2 hours for them to tell me what I already knew - I need new brakes. And new tires. I knew it was close to new tire time but apparently it is more desperate then I thought. So I have made an appointment to have the brake$ done on Saturday morning and I'll consider getting the new tire$ at the $ame time.

To add to our Summer O'Fun today, we had a huge thunder and lightning storm go through about 45 minutes ago. It poured rain, hailed and the thunder shook the house! I called Ash and we decided that Grey's Anatomy has cursed us with all the fake thunderstorms. We have had so many in the past couple of years. Or maybe it is Global Warming which has caused us to have this more severe weather (including a bazillion snowy days this past winter!).

Update at 10:25pm: We are now experiencing our third thunderstorm of the day. Exciting stuff (except that the power keeps flickering and the kids cannot sleep).

No comments:

Post a Comment