Saturday, April 22, 2006

Migraine Hangover

I have a migraine hangover today. Slow speech, sensitivity to light etc. Plus now I think I have a sinus headache (pain is on the "wrong" side today and I feel congested). Woe is me.

Jax and Dex both had baseball games today. They both had fun and the sun was shining so it made for a pleasant day. I just wish it would get a little warmer.

I hope Stephen hasn't figured out what I am getting him for his birthday. I went to amazon.com and had been doing some searches. When I went back today, the first thing you see is "Customers with similar searches purchased" with three pictures of similar watches! YIKES! I had to do some quick searches on things that I know he would not be interested in to get it off the page. I know he was using the computer just before me but I hope he had not going to amazon.com. I guess I will have to wait to see if he lets on...

Ok, off to take some advil cold and sinus and to tidy up. After Jax's game, Stephen invited Ash and Gar et al over for dinner tonight. He has run to the store for supplies and to refill the bbq propane tank.

No comments:

Post a Comment