Monday, November 10, 2008

Windows OneCare saved the day! We already had it on the desktop computer and Stephen realized that he could use the same license on all of our network computers (my laptop). So we backed up my computer (I am ashamed to admit that I had not backed up my laptop in eons!), we installed OneCare and voila! It detected the infection and cleaned up my laptop!

I was so happy that I even told Stephen that I was willing to upgrade to Vista. He was not impressed. I think I have mentioned before that he said he gave four years of life to it and I *refused* to install it. Two years later, I am now willing to give it a whirl. He said I am on my own so I will stay with XP. :)

At least I am considering a cellphone that runs Windows Mobile. Shouldn't that count too?!

No comments:

Post a Comment