Saturday, November 25, 2006

This morning as I drove down off the plateau to go work out, we had rain mixed with snow. They are predicting snow for tomorrow and of course Jax's feet have grown like 8 sizes (ok, more like 2 FULL sizes) since last year so I took him shopping this afternoon to buy some boots. I found a good deal on a pair at Mervyn's (they are closing all of their stores in WA and OR).

I also caved and bought myself a new cell phone. I could live without the caller id working and the broken screen but it was completely draining the battery in a couple of hours and that wouldn't do. T-Mobile even replaced the battery for me for free (how nice of them) but that made no difference. So out I went and purchased a new phone which also extended my service with them another six months. The service extension is not a big deal, I suppose, but it bugs me to have to do that. Especially with the spotty service we have from my house to the parkway along the lake (I just do not make any calls until I hit the lake).

I was going to buy the new phone off ebay but the phones were selling for anywhere from $60-$80 more than I had to pay (plus shipping!). Anyway, I shall now be much more careful about where I put my phone and about zipping my up my purse.

I took photos of the boys today for our Christmas cards. Unlike last year and the 60+ photos I took, this year I managed to get a decent one after 30 pictures. How wonderful that they were so cooperative.

This is not the best one but it is one of my favourites because it really captured them (not that Cars looks cross and sulky all of the time but he is three after all!)

No comments:

Post a Comment