Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Just after I arrived home after picking the kids up from school, Stephen called and said he needed me to come to pick him up from the doctor's office and take him to the hospital. Remeber I mentioned that he hurt his back? Apparently he had been having some back/shoulder pain before this even happened. So, he went to the doctor but because the pain actually radiated from his back around to his chest she sent him to the hospital to be checked out and he was not allowed to drive himself. So, an ekg, monitor, blood draw and x-rays, we were sent home two hours later with instructions for him to call a cardiologist tomorrow for a stress test. :
Then, after we left the hospital, he insisted that he had to go back to work. I am so frigging pissed off at him. He finally arrived home two hours after he was released from the hospital. WTF??? Nice.

Anyway, I need to get over being pissed at him (not that I am not so worried).

No comments:

Post a Comment