Thursday, October 28, 2004

They left this morning - yeehaw!

The last day was ok. We drove them up to see Mount Si and then to Snoqualmie Falls which was just awesome with the leaves turning colours.

Stephen took them out to run errands the rest of the day. They then left this morning right after I took Jax to school. It was so pleasant to have my house to myself again.

The peanut issue at school thing is still bothering me. The teacher told me that the kids had been very, very good about not bringing in nuts and peanut products and that it was just the first time. Also, she said that the kids were very "sensitive to Jackson's needs". I don't know what to do next, really. Stephen says that the school is doing everything they should be doing and he doesn't want to pursue it further. He thinks that it would be like crying wolf. :
Speaking of wolf - well wildlife (nice segue ;) - a neighbour sent an email about a bobcat in her backyard. She has lived here for 15 years and has never seen one up here. Lots of other things (racoon, coyote, deer, opposum) but never a bobcat. Scary!

My sister apparently needs a full hysterectomy. Even her ovaries (according to my mom because J of course will not answer the phone when I call her). She did tell my mom that she would not be opposed to answering the phone if I called her again (I tried to get a hold of her last week). So I called again this morning and no answer. I will try again on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment