Monday, October 04, 2004

Random thoughts today...

Eighteen years ago today Stephen and I had our first date.

I forgot to take Dex to school today - how did I manage that?

Cars is going to see the allergist tomorrow so we can verify once and for all if he is indeed allergic to dairy. I need to find out why he keeps getting hives.

I fell off the roof today too so I am feeling extremely icky.

Dex gets to sit in the CELEBRATION CHAIR today because he had ALL of his teeth cleaned at the dentist for the first time (usually they can only get 4 or 6 before he flips out).

Kraft Caramels are yummy.

Sponge Bob Squarepants is a retarded concept.

I am lazy and I hate exercising.

One of my rhodies are blooming - only 5 months late!

If I had another baby boy I would name him Michael.

Jax wants to be a grim reaper for Halloween.

Dex wants to be Frodo.

No comments:

Post a Comment