Sunday, May 24, 2009

I am enjoying our company's visit. Marc, Marlene, Marilyn, Jean-Paul, Stephen, Melissa and I went to a couple wineries today for tastings and a tour. It was a lot of fun. I had never been before and I found the tour very interesting.

Yesterday, we went downtown Seattle to Pike Place Market and walked along the water. We bought tons'o'seafood and had salmon for dinner last night and squid/scallops/mussels tonight (well, I did not eat any mussels - yuck!).

Dex was with Spy's family today and yesterday at Great Wolf Lodge celebrating Cam's 0th birthday, so I haven't been able to take any photos of all of the cousins. We'll do it tomorrow morning before JP and Marilyn head back to Vancouver. Lola is a riot! I love two year olds!



From left: Stephen, Me, Jean-Paul, Marilyn, Marlene and Marc. As you can see, the grey-haired gene runs in the family. I would like to call it premature grey hair but since really at this age it is just grey hair, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment