Monday, January 01, 2007

2007!

Happy New Year!

We had a great time last night, ringing in the New Year with some good friends and good food.

I looked back at my goals/resolutions for last year and realized that I did not accomplish any of them! Doh! So no resolutions other than the one to de-clutter my house and get rid of items that we no longer need or use. I think I can accomplish that one.

Our vacuum which was on its last legs (er, wheels) stopped sucking the other day. I had really, really, really wanted a Dyson but after checking out Consumer Reports and seeing that a Kenmore, for half the price, did a better job, I headed out to Sears yesterday and now we are the proud new owners of a Kenmore Progressive Upright Vacuum with Inteli-Clean System. The Inteli-Clean system is a bunch of lights which show green (low dirt), amber (more dirt) and red (tons-o-dirt). Embarrassingly enough, it glowed RED the whole time I was vacuuming. Apparently, our old one really hadn't been working well for some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment