Saturday, October 08, 2005

I finally finished "The Red Tent" and let me tell you I am glad to be done with it. Although I did pull out my bible to read a little Genesis to see how much detail is given in the bible vs the book. Anyway, I am looking forward to Book Club on Thursday only for the food because I really have no desire to discuss the book. Not interested.

I have been sick for a couple of days. Just a bad cold I guess but I feel miserable. My whole body ached yesterday and I was oh so tired. I went to bed at 8:15 last night and did not get up until 9 this morning. I can hear Stephen sniffling this evening so no doubt he has come down with the same thing. Oh, and Cars also has a cold and I think I got it from him. I fell off the roof on top of it all and have just about the worst cramps that I have ever had!

Ok, off for a quick walk (I haven't walked in days and days!) then bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment