Monday, August 15, 2005

Summer o'Fun Day ??

We leave in two more days but I am so ready to go home now. Just want to sleep in my own bed and use my own washing machine and not stress about sorting the billion types of garbage into their 872934 different recycle bins. Hey, I am all for recycling and I do my part but everyone here has all of these little itty bitty garbage bins and every little bit of garbage needs sorting. Kleenex and cotton balls can go into the same garbage bin that food scraps and diapers go in (biodegradable stuff) but q-tips with plastic handles cannot. I am here on vacation and am having anxiety attacks about putting the ice cream sandwich wrappers in the wrong garbage bin. AAArgh!

We had a pizza party yesterday to see all of our friends. It was so fun to see everyone (and for those who have them - their kids).

Judi found out today that the cancer is back and is a higher grade. Not sure why they did not just give her a hysterectomy to begin with. Her doctor is on vacation AGAIN so she won't be seeing him for at least another week to find out what they will do next. Remind me never to live in Alberta. And please keep my sister in your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment