Friday, July 29, 2005

Summer O'Fun Day 28

Nanny came in the afternoon today and I went to get my hair cut. I got bangs again. I have spent the last 22 years growing my bangs out only to have them cut again after a short time. I think I will stick with them for a while since I am getting lines (ok, they are wrinkles!) across my brow. I have had one for quite a while but I am getting the kind that people get Botox for. As well as an arch-shaped on above my left eyebrow.

Anyway, the stylist made my hair super straight and it feels really weird. First she used a hairdryer then a flat iron. My hair is sleek and it feels like I have half the head of hair that I really do. Back to frizzy-wavy hair tomorrow.

I finally finished a necklace I was working on.

Tomorrow is dh's annual company picnic. The company holds a picnic over two days to accomodate the 20000 employees in this area. They rent out a farm at the base of a mountain and there is tons'o'food, games, rides, activities. The weather is supposed to be beautiful tomorrow so we'll have a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment