Wednesday, June 22, 2005

This'n'that

Summer O'Fun 2005 - Day 1
We tie-dyed shirts today. Actually, I did it. The kids were all keen on dyeing their shirts until they realized that they might actually get dye on them so we compromised and they picked the colours and I dyed (and tied) them. They are still dyeing but I need to rinse them out in a couple more hours. My hands are a lovely shade of dark blue and green.

Day 2 has nothing scheduled except maybe a trip to the library. Hopefully the sun will come out and warm things up too!

Cars has had a fever for days. Dex had one too (104.5! with a temporal scan thermometer which did register normal temps for the rest of us) but his broke finally. The doctor says it is just a virus going around. They both have bad coughs too. Anyway, I have been giving them Robitussin DM but I have to hold Cars down to give it to him. He hates it.

I am taking Katie's advice and I am not going to have a garage sale. At least not at this time. Maybe in September. That gives me all summer to sort through things.

Stephen and I have been watching Season 5 of "The Sopranos" on dvd this past week. Besides the violence, I love the show. We had ordered HBO to watch season 5 ON Demand but we missed it when it was on. We should probably cancel HBO until season 6 comes on next spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment