Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Thunder and Lightening

Today could not decide if it wanted to be summer or fall. It pissed rain in the morning, then the sun came out. Then it clouded over - big, black clouds with lots of thunder (a rarity here).

Jax had another successful day at school today. He told dh tonight that he wanted to buy his lunch at school one day but then he quickly decided not to because he is saving his money! LOL Poor kid didn't realize that we would pay for his lunch.

Playgroup was here today. It was nice to meet everyone again at someone's home rather than at a park because at the park the kids are scattered and the mom's are distracted and it is harder to keep conversations going.

I made another cruddy dinner tonight. Yes, I know I had given up but decided to try again. This was Crock-pot "Fried" chicken. The "Fried" was in quotes so I should have realized. Anyway, it wasn't too bad, I guess. Just didn't have the texture I was expecting.

I have finally put someone on ignore at the forums. Finally as in finally that person's time...not that I haven't ignored someone before.

I had a friend at one forum who was "run off" by someone who had a pickle up her butt and the forum mods were less than supportive. I miss her. We have emailed back and forth but it is not quite the same thing as reading day-to-day stuff about what is going on in her life.

One last forums comment...I finally hit 10,000 posts at SAHP by September 1st. Now I can stop posting as much. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment