Friday, July 16, 2004

Date Night?

Stephen asked me to find a baby sitter and we are going OUT tonight.  I am so excited.  We are going to a movie - probably to see Anchorman. Katie will babysit. I am a little anxious because she has not babysat for us since Cars was born. Well she actually has, I guess, but she only watched Jax and Dex. Good thing her parents will be home right across the street!

Took Jax back to the doctor today. He was lethargic and just lay on the couch all morning. He also has a fever of 101.7*. His throat is bright red but he tested negative for strep. His ear infections are nearly cleared up so it is just some crummy virus. I am sick of my kids being sick. It is wearing on all of us!

So, the kids are having movie night tonight while Stephen and I go out. They rented Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - The Original Movie. Jax wanted to rent Lord of the Rings but I think we'll save that for a time when I will be home to watch it with them (besides, I want to see it too!).

Nanny came today for the first time in three weeks. I stayed home most of the time, taking a bunch of junk out of the closets upstairs out to the garage. Garage Sale next weekend!

Cars is climbing up on everything! Two days ago I found him like this
So I moved the chairs away from the table but he has figured out how to push them around the kitchen. Today:


He will then cry when he wants to get down because he has not figured out how to GET down without falling.

Ok, time to put that pizza in the background of the last photo into the oven.

No comments:

Post a Comment