Thursday, June 24, 2004

The cardiologist says Stephen is having unusual symptoms (atypical) so he is being sent for a stress test on July 8th. He also has to get a full blood work-up done to check to see if his cholesterol is fine, if he is anemic, etc. No sense worrying until then so I won't...much.

Greg called today. Jen was released from the hospital today but went to her parents' place because it is closer to the hospital and has no stairs. Greg is going back to work but his work right next door to the hospital so he can go in and see the girls often.

Alexandra has been upgraded to NICU 2 from NICU 3 (not exactly sure what it means but she is doing very well). Victoria is struggling a bit. She is the one with the kidney problems too. Poor little things!

Gladys Kravitz Watch
Not sure if I mentioned this before but the lady behind me is divorced. Her dh left her about 6 months after they moved in for a woman he met on the internet. Anyway, I was chatting with her the other day while she was working in the yard and I said I hated yardwork and just let my husband handle it. She said "I wish I could do that" and I was so embarrassed. I wish I hadn't said that. >:

No comments:

Post a Comment