Monday, May 03, 2004

Again a ho-hum day. The bonus of the day was when we showed up for swim lessons at 9am and someone had called in sick so Dex was able to swim at the same time as Jax and I did not have to go back again at 1pm. Whoo-hoo!

This week is TEACHER APPRECIATION WEEK. Not like it could be just a day, right? Well at Dex's school, tomorrow the kids (read PARENTS) are to bring in a flower for each teacher (he has three). The kids were also supposed to make these sheets up about what they like best aobut each teacher. I asked Dex and he just answered "I dunno" so I made some shit up. Then he scribbled on the sheets.

At Jax's school they were to take in flowers today (I didn't have any so I didn't send any), Wednesday it is "Give your teacher a pencil day" and Friday is "Pick a gift" day and you are to send in a gift from the teacher's list of what they like. Jax's teacher likes candles and lattes. *sigh* Can this get any more commercial? I resent this whole thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment