Wednesday, March 03, 2004

My goodness I was chatty Cathy on the telephone today. I spoke to Jen for the first time in months and months - definitely for the first time since she got pregnant (usually just talk to Greg). We spoke for an hours. She is now 16 weeks and they find out on the 22nd of this month the gender of the twins. Boy/Boy, Girl/Girl or Boy/Girl Jen thinks they are one of each. Greg thinks they are both boys.

Then I spoke to Marlene - hadn't talked to her since we were at their place in Florida. Her mom is visiting now and driving her crazy, I think. She did confirm with me that she too thinks that my mom is going deaf (long story but my mom said she could not believe they had released Dex from speech therapy because she can not understand anything he says over the telephone. I think it is because she is hard of hearing).

Then I had a lovely conversation with Ramona. We rarely get a chance to talk at length and it was so nice to talk to her.

Anyway, I used to love talking on the telephone but don't enjoy it so much anymore. I think it is due to the constant interruptions from the kids. Luckily, they kept busy while I was on the phone.

Oh and the friggin long distance disaster with Sprint too made me not want to make long distance calls. The newest bill came in on Saturday and I finally got a $282 credit from them. Time to switch long distance carriers...

No comments:

Post a Comment